- Handicap to be : Men - 80% of 215
scratch; Women - 85% of 215 scratch.
- All prize money and jackpot funds returned 100 percent.
- Prize money will be awarded to high scores
including handicap - on out of four; all events is one out of
- (a) Use highest league average as of January
31, 2008, 21 lines or more. If no average this season,
use last year's highest average of 21 games or more.
|(b) If no league average
as stated in "A", use highest ending league
average of 21 games or more.
average is lower than that of 150 for men or 130 for
women, these must be used as a minimum.
|(d) If neither of
"A" or "B" applies, minimum average
for men is 175 and women 150.
|(e) We reserve the right
to re-rate averages.
- 300 Jackpot is $5.00 per each event (note:
$2.00 will be used for weekend (Thurs., Sat., Sun.)
high men game and high women game per division.)
- 300 Jackpot is a combined jackpot of all
three events and will be divided equally to all 300's in each
division. bowled at completion of tournament. If no
300's, 100 percent will go to highest score in each
division. Ties will be divided equally.
- Colored Pin Attraction for Jackpot
Cash prizes for different combinations.
- Multiple participation is permitted.
You may bowl as many times as you wish, but you can only place
once in any event. You may place more than once by
changing partners in doubles events, or you may place more
than once in a team event with two different members.
- Doubles and team events can consist of all
men, all women, or mixed.
- Lanes will be assigned by Tournament
- All entries share the same prize list in
- All errors must be claimed within 24 hours or
score is official.
- All bowlers must report 30 minutes prior to
- Added prize money of $500.00 donated by
Humphrey Bowl for high Handicap for the week ending on Sunday
night. This is paid out after each respective Sunday as
- $100.00 Bill added Jackpot money from
Humphrey Bowl for first 300 game. To be divided equally
if more than one occurs at same game starting time.