||E-DSL (Ethernet over a Digital Subscriber Line) is an advanced
DSL technology used to obtain exceptional speed and reliability over existing copper telephone cabling.
Community Internetís E-DSL has the capacity of
providing speeds of up to 6 Mb per second.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org!
|Subscriberís System Requirements for all E-DSL plans4: Properly Conditioned Ordinary Telephone Line5; PC with minimum 166mhz processor running Windows 95, 98, NT w/SP5, 2000, ME, or qualifying MAC OS, 150 megabytes of HD space, and 32 megabytes of RAM; and, available through Internet Additions Corporation, Working E-DSL modem; USB port or Ethernet Card with RJ45 port; and applicable line filters|
Systems, Inc. P.O. Box 81, Columbus, NE 68601
1. On local network under
Backbone access may very due to network conditions, server
location, and plan terms.
Service subject to terms of written subscriber contract.
2. Sales Tax, Federal & State Taxes, and Nebraska Universal Service Fund not included. $19.95/mo E-DSL via commercial line sharing of HFPL & Balance Information Services.
3. Multiple computers require a multiple access routing unit (included in Silver & Gold Plan). No Internet connectivity reselling. Connection of publicly accessible servers, including web, gaming, ftp, mail, etc. is an option not included in this package.
4. To be provided by subscriber at subscriberís cost unless expressly included in package.
5. Availability may be limited in some areas by existing Telephone infrastructure
6. One megabyte of storage updates by specialized web interface
7. Remains property of CIS subject to subscribers reasonable and permitted use during contract
8. Valid with one year subscription. Service subject to terms of written subscriber contract.
9. Economic development waivers available.
10 Courtesy dial-up account 10hr per month
11 Special promotion available only to bonafide businesses.