Bowl-a-thon



Whether you’re a pro, or just a gutter-baller, Big Pals~Little Pals would like you to Bowl For Kids Sake! Our annual Bowl-A-Thon is usually held in late October or early November at Westbrook Bowling Alley. Please call our office for the date of this year’s Bowl-A-Thon.

This is the only major fundraising event held by Big Pals~Little Pals during the year. We are very fortunate to be funded 75% by the Columbus Area United Way. But, we need your help to raise the other 25% of our budget!

This will be a fun day with participating teams bowling two free games and winning prizes. It’s an easy and fun way to help raise money for local youth who need a caring mentor to bring a positive influence into their lives.

Businesses, Church groups, organizations, or interested individuals in the community can get involved in three different ways.

*You can help by forming a 4-member team. Raise a minimum of $100 per team for your entry free to bowl during the event. Your entry fee includes 2 free games during the Bowl-A-Thon. You can enroll by calling the Big Pals~Little Pals office.

*Your business, organization, or church group can sponsor two Big and Little Pal matches to bowl by making a $100 donation. Contact the Big Pals~Little Pals office for more information.

*Your business could contribute prizes for the Bowl-A-Thon. These could be free products or gift certificates that can be given away at the Bowl-A-Thon.

This is an easy and fun way to make a valuable contribution to our community and our youth. If you would like more information about the Bowl-A-Thon, please call the Big Pals~Little Pals office at 563-1081.

 

 

 

 

Links

More Info

Thinking of being a Big Pal? We have a long waiting list of Little Pals waiting for you to make a difference in their lives!